Get to Know Me, Get to Know me Uncomfortably Well...

1. What is you middle name?
I do not have a middle name, would you believe that?
2. How old are you? 
I am 18 years old.
3. What is your birthday? 
My birthday is on May 24th
4. What is your zodiac sign? 
Gemini
5. What is your favourite colour? 
I would say probably pink or orange or Tiffany blue
6. What's your lucky number? 
24
7. Do you have any pets? 
I guess... I have two dogs. They are not technically mine, but they live in my house, so...
8. Where are you from? 
I am from Cuiaba, MT, Brasil
9. How tall are you? 
I am 1.67 cm aka 5'5''
10. What shoe size are you? 
In Brazilian size I am 37 (I think it's 8.5 in US size and 6 UK size)
11. How many pairs of shoes do you own? 
Quite a bunch, I would say I have around 25 pairs of shoes, maybe more...
12. What was your last dream about? 
My last dream was about frogs --'
13. What talents do you have? 
None.
Jokes. I think I am a pretty good cooker, I'd say
14. Are you psychic in any way? 
Nope, I guess I am just slightly lucky when it comes to guessing in tests
15. Favourite song? 
Ugh, that's harsh, I love so many songs, but I would say one of my absolute favourites is "More Than A Feeling" by Boston
16. Favourite movie? 
Okay. I have two favourite movies: "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" and "The Girl Next Door"
17. Who would be your ideal partner? 
I don't know... Someone funny!?
18. Do you want children? 
Yes
19. Do you want a church wedding? 
I don't know, I don't really care to be honest
20. Are you religious? 
No, I am not
21. Have you ever been to the hospital? 
Yes, much more times than I wish I had
22. Have you ever got in trouble with the law? 
Nope
23. Have you ever met any celebrities? 
Yes. I have met Ashley Tisdale and Demi Lovato
24. Baths or showers? 
Showers in the mornings and baths in the evening
25. What colour socks are you wearing? 
Not wearing socks at the moment
26. Have you ever been famous? 
Nope, even though I have been on newspapers a few times
27. Would you like to be a big celebrity? 
I don't know, sometimes I think so, others I don't think so
28. What type of music do you like? 
Everything!
29. Have you ever been skinny dipping? 
Nope, I wish :'(
30. How many pillows do you sleep with? 
Two or three, it depends
31. What position do you usually sleep in? 
I don't know what it's called. I sleep on my stomach
32. How big is your house? 
Both of my houses I quite big, they have large backyards and pools
33. What do you typically have for breakfast? 
Juice and some bread
34. Have you ever fired a gun? 
No
35. Have you ever tried archery? 
Nope
36. Favourite clean word? 
Genuine. I do not know why, but I love it.
37. Favourite swear word? 
Shit.
38. What's the longest you've ever gone without sleep? 
28 hours
39. Do you have any scars? 
Yes
40. Have you ever had a secret admirer? 
No, I don't think so...
41. Are you a good liar? 
Nope, I always start laughing
42. Are you a good judge of character?
No, I think everyone is good, and they don't always turn out like that
43. Can you do any other accents other than your own? 
Yes. I have this weird thing that whenever I spend too much time with someone, I start unconsciously copying that person's accent. And I am not the only one, Renata's sister, Andrea does the same thing
44. Do you have a strong accent? 
It depends. I personally think so
45. What is your favourite accent? 
All of them. I adore accents. But I got say, people from Rio sometimes have awesome accents
46. What is your personality type? 
Good question. I don't know.Well, according to this website, it is ISTP
47. What is your most expensive piece of clothing? 
I have a few expensive dresses
48. Can you curl your tongue? 
Yes, I can
49. Are you an innie or an outie? 
Innie
50. Left or right handed? 
Right handed
51. Are you scared of spiders? 
Not really
52. Favourite food? 
Chicken Parmigiana
53. Favourite foreign food? 
Italian food, everything Italian
54. Are you a clean or messy person? 
Both, I guess I am more messy than clean
55. Most used phrased? 
I guess...
56. Most used word? 
Same
57. How long does it take for you to get ready? 
Quite a while, I take too long in the shower
58. Do you have much of an ego?
Nope
59. Do you suck or bite lollipops? 
Suck
60. Do you talk to yourself? 
Yes, all the time
61. Do you sing to yourself? 
Yes, I do
62. Are you a good singer? 
No, unfortunately I am not
63. Biggest Fear? 
I am extremely scared of frogs
64. Are you a gossip? 
I don't tell people gossip, but I am quite nosey so I do like to hear gossip.
65. Best dramatic movie you've seen? 
I like "My Sister's Keep"
66. Do you like long or short hair? 
Long
67. Can you name all 50 states of America? 
No. I know like five or six
68. Favourite school subject? 
Maths
69. Extrovert or Introvert? 
Introvert
70. Have you ever been scuba diving? 
No, last time I was going to, it rained...
71. What makes you nervous? 
Speaking in public
72. Are you scared of the dark? 
Yes
73. Do you correct people when they make mistakes? 
Sometimes...
74. Are you ticklish? 
On my feet
75. Have you ever started a rumor? 
Nope
76. Have you ever been in a position of authority? 
No, I wish...
77. Have you ever drank underage? 
Nope, I don't drink
78. Have you ever done drugs? 
No
79. Who was your first real crush? 
I don't know, probably this cute boy from my school
80. How many piercings do you have?
Zero
81. Can you roll your Eyes?
Yeah
82. How fast can you type? 
Quite fast, but not as fast as Daniel, he scares me sometimes...
83. How fast can you run? 
Not very fast, I am terrible
84. What color is your hair? 
Really dark brown
85. What color is your eyes? 
Dark brown
86. What are you allergic to? 
Bees
87. Do you keep a journal? 
No, I used to, but don't any more
88. What do your parents do? 
My mum is a teacher and my dad works for the government
89. Do you like your age?
Yes, I do
90. What makes you angry? 
When people pretend they can't hear you --'
91. Do you like your own name? 
I love my name SOOO MUCH
92. Have you already thought of baby names, and if so what are they? 
Yes, if a girl Mirella, if a boy Finn
93. Do you want a boy a girl for a child?
Both
94. What are you strengths? 
Probably that I am quite calm
95. What are your weaknesses? 
That I am too shy
96. How did you get your name? 
My mum said I was a victory, so she called me Vyctoria
97. Were your ancestors royalty? 
Nope
98. Do you have any scars? 
Yes...
99. Color of your bedspread? 
Cream and red
100. Color of your room?
White, red, silver and black

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Think Louis Tomlinson Is Homophobic Nor A Jerk

5 Scary Films To Watch On Halloween

5 Short Films To Watch This Christmas