5 Short Films To Watch This Christmas

1. Frosty The Snowman

(x)
"Don't cry, Karen, Frosty's not gone for good. You see, he was 
made out of Christmas snow and Christmas snow can never 
disappear completely. It sometimes goes away for almost a year at 
a time and takes the form of spring and summer rain. But you can bet 
your boots that when a good, jolly December wind kisses it, 
it will turn into Christmas snow all over again."
"Yes, but... He was my friend."

2. How The Grinch Stole Christmas!

(x)
"They're finding out now that no Christmas is coming! They're just waking up, 
I know just what they'll do. Their mouths will hang open a minute or two, 
then the Whos down in Whoville will all cry, 'Boo Hoo.'"

3. Mickey's Christmas Carol

(x)
"Tell me, spirit, what's wrong with that tiny lad?"
"Much, I'm afraid. If these shadows remain unchanged, 
I see an empty chair where Tiny Tim once sat."
"Then that means Tim will..."

4. Rudolph, The Red-Nosed Reindeer

(x)
"From what I see now, that will cut through the murkiest storm 
they can dish up. What I'm trying to say is, Rudolph, 
with your nose so bright, won't you guide my sleigh tonight?"
"It would be an honour, sir."

5. The Prince And The Pauper*

(x)
"Oh if I could take your place for just one day... Yes! 
What a grand idea, don’t you see? It will be perfect; 
I will take your place with your friends in the 
streets of London, and you shall be the prince”
“The Prince? I can’t be the prince. How do I act? What do I say?"

*Okay, I am aware this isn't a proper Christmas film, but hey, I love it, and to be fair it has a really good vibe, and it's perfect for this time of the year! :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Think Louis Tomlinson Is Homophobic Nor A Jerk

5 Scary Films To Watch On Halloween