Rocking Tights On Christmas Time

It is finally the first of December, which means it's officially Christmas time and we can all now obsess about it. To be fair, I can't stop thinking about what to wear on Christmas day, since it's quite chilli on a major part of the world right now, what is better then something comfy, warm and still very fashionable?

Yep, I am talking about tights; I mean we all love to wear some tights with a comfy dress or a nice skirt... But lets focus on the tights now, I love online shopping so I did a bit of research and put together a little list of my favourite ones right now, and just in time to buy them and get them before Christmas day!

ASOS
I love this 'over the knee' tight trend going on, and I got admit it ASOS is doing the best job with those kind of tights. I personally fell in love with this 'Dinosaur Over The Knee Tight', it's just so playful and cute. I love it. I also love the '3 Hoop Over The Knee Tight', the 'Hearts Over The Knee' one, not to mention the 'Polka Dot Over The Knee' one is absolutely beautiful! I like this trend a lot, and I hope it keeps going strong like this for a really long time! The prices are around 15 dollars, which is a nice and fair price for tights.

Boohoo
Boohoo is one of my favourite stores, I just think no matter what's your style or what you like, you will for sure find something you love there. So, obviously I went there to check the tights, and God how I love it! I'm pretty sure there is around 5 pages of tights and socks to choose from. I fell in love with three of them; Firstly the 'Cable Effect' ones are absolutely gorgeous, and I love them. Secondly, the 'Strap Around' ones are one of the most fashionable and beautiful tights I've seen in ages. And Last but not least, a nice and pretty 'Sheer With Solid Thick Stripe Tight'. They are 6 to 8 pounds each, which is around 10 to 12 dollars! Bargain right?

Anthropologie
My absolute favourite is this 'Fox Trot Tights' by Anthropologie. It's cute, and fashionable and still very warm and festive. I adore it! They still have plenty of tights options in there, such as the cute 'Heart To Heart Tights' and the cute 'Scotty Tights' with a adorable dog print. They are not the cheapest around, costing $29.50 each.

I hope these will give you a bit of inspiration for your Christmas outfits. Now, go have fun and enjoy the winter wearing some fashionable tights!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Think Louis Tomlinson Is Homophobic Nor A Jerk

5 Scary Films To Watch On Halloween

5 Short Films To Watch This Christmas