Really Don't Care

I wouldn't exactly call myself a 'lovatic', mainly because I don't think I have the right to call myself that. I mean, I love Demi Lovato, and I support her on most of the stuff she does, but I don't love unconditionally or think everything she does is awesome and flawless. Therefore I do not consider myself a 'lovatic'. Even though I believe being a fan there's nothing to do with what I just said, Daniel and everyone in this world seem to...
Anyways, Demi just released her brand new music video for 'Really Don't Care' featuring Cher Lloyd. And I just have to say how much I love it! It is fun, it goes with the lyrics, it is supporting a cause, it is just freaking amazing!
I love how it starts with Demi calling people out, like there's these people with sings saying stuff such as "Homo sex is sin", "Romans 11:8-32 explains why you are insane" and "Homo sex is a threat to national security"; and Demi basically says to those people that they don't have to hate because Jesus loves all. That is a really good way to start the video. Then we have people having fun and dancing around, and I love almost every bit of it.
My favorite parts are definitely Cher Lloyd singing and the bit where we see Wilmer! I was so happy when I saw him, I love him because he makes Demi happy, and after all she's been throught, she deserves to be happy. My least favorite part was probably when we see Perez Hilton, 'cause like, I think he is so rude and disrespectful, I don't really like him, but I follow him on twitter soooo....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Think Louis Tomlinson Is Homophobic Nor A Jerk

5 Scary Films To Watch On Halloween

5 Short Films To Watch This Christmas